Suicide Prevention: A Panel Discussion brings together 8 local individuals. Every one of these individuals is working hard to bring suicide prevention resources to our community by sharing their stories, conducting research, providing firsthand support to those who are at risk for suicide, and/or advocating for awareness of suicide and mental illness. It is my hope that this Panel Discussion will be able to help at least one family in the Conshohocken community.
Join our panelists as they share their stories:
– Dr. Valerie Arkoosh, Chair of the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners
– Dr. Andrea F. Boardman, former Clinical Psychologist for the Bureau of Prisons/Federal Prison System
– Maureen Feeny-Byrnes, MontCo Office of Mental Health; Certified Peer Specialist; Survivor
– Abby Grasso, Executive Director of NAMI Montgomery County; Moderator
– Daniel Kaye; Abington School Board Director; Children’s Book Author; Depression Survivor
– Govan A. Martin, III, Chair of the Board of Directors of Prevent Suicide PA
– Tony Salvatore, Montgomery County Emergency Services, Inc; Director of Suicide Prevention Program
– Officer Steven Vallone, Conshohocken Police Department
This event is free and open to the public.
Many thanks to the volunteers of the Montgomery County Suicide Prevention Taskforce for their help in creating this event!