Recovery-Oriented Mental Health Services
Friday, September 6th 2019
9:00 am-4:00 pm—FREE to attend!
- Gain a basic understanding of “A Call for Change” document
- Learn Pennsylvania’s definition of recovery and actions that promote recovery
- Understand how to apply the 10 Guiding Principles of Mental Health Recovery within your provider role
- Recognize and practice using Person-First language
- Identify the recovery-focused roles of the individual, the professional and the family
- Learn what it means to be a recovery-oriented provider and how to apply to concepts of recovery in all interactions
Location and Details:
Lebanon County MH/ID/EI 2nd Floor Conference Room
220 East Lehman Street, Lebanon, PA 17046
Lunch will be provided
To register for this FREE training, please contact:
Recovery InSight, Inc.
(877) 597-9497 ext. 10 Or email: email@example.com